[In-Stock items typically ship in 0-2 business days. By purchasing this item, you agree to Parallel's sales terms.]
- Sequence is a 65% custom mechanical keyboard using the gasket o-ring (gummy worm) mounting system. The minimal design which features rounded corners and edges throughout is inspired by products that have aged well in appearance, feel, and function.
- For all other components needed for a complete build, check out our Component Kit!
What's in the box:
- Sequence case in anodized Silver aluminum
- Custom EVA zipper case, which fits most 65% keyboards
- FR4 full plate, supporting hotswap and solderable ANSI and ISO layouts.
- Unified Daughterboard with matching JST cable
- 35A silicone o-ring gasket
- SKUF Lite feet in 40A silicone
- Four fasteners for daughterboard
- Sequence is 100% compatible with all Portal plates, PCBs, and o-rings, as well as the new Parallel 65% PCBs.
- Product does not include keycaps pictured.
We ship using the following carriers based on destination country:
1. USPS - Domestic Orders + Select countries
2. UPS - International Orders
3. DHL - International Orders
All sales are final.
In the case that an item is defective or damaged on arrival, please contact email@example.com with order details and pictures.
We will work to resolve your issue as soon as we can, but please note that issues related to damaged or defective orders will need to be prior to full assembly and within 2 weeks of confirmed delivery.