Unless otherwise explicitly labeled as B-Stock, customers should expect the following:
- No blemishes or scratches on the case top, sides, or bottom.
- Possibility of a small number of potentially visible spots or scratches within the case. These are related to the fixtures needed for the anodizing bath.
- Possible of minor machining/tooling marks on internal faces.
- There may be scratches, scuffs, pitting, or anodization blemishes on case internals.
- No defects should be visible when kit is fully-assembled and in-use.
Products labeled as B-Stock should be purchased with the understanding that they may differ from A-Stock by the following:
- Possibility of slight blemishes or scratches on the case top, sides, or bottom.
- Possibility of visible defects when kit is fully-assembled and in-use.
Parallel groups products as B-Stock if the product's defect is slight enough that a grading of A-Stock is not justified; however, we do not offer products with defects that are visible without close inspection under the B-Stock grading.