Please read: By purchasing this item, the customer agrees to Parallel's sales terms.
- Shipping target: 0-2 business days from checkout. All items are currently in-hand and ready to ship.
- Packaged in a hand-dyed cotton tote bag, the Parallel Component Kit is a collection of items needed to create a fully-assembled keyboard with the purchase of a Parallel Keyboard Kit.
- The combined assembly of our Component and Keyboard Kit offers a high-quality end-product in both sound and feel.
What's in the box:
- 90 Pewter Switches
- Subtle tactile switch, improving from the comparable Cherry MX Brown switch
- 90-count sufficient for up to TKL (80%) keyboard layouts and all Parallel board models
- Full Set of Thick Doubleshot-ABS Keycaps
- Available Colorways: Black Caps/White Letters (WOB) or White Caps/Black Letters (BOW)
- 173 Keycaps, accommodates all keyboard sizes and ISO/ANSI layouts
- Cherry profile
- Compatible with MX-Style switch stems (Pewter-Compatible)
- Snap-In Stabilizers
- Stab-Pack Includes: 1 x 6.25U Stabilizer & 4 x 2U Stabilizers
- Supports default Parallel PCB 65% keymapping & up to TKL layout
- Accessory/Mod Kit
- Includes: 50 ml of GPL 205g0 lubricant, Thin Brush, Switch Puller, Stem Holder, Keycap Puller, and Metal Switch Opener
- With this Accessory/Mod kit, you will be able to modify your keyboard's switches/keycaps and lubricate your switches/stabilizers with the community-recommended GPL 205g0
(Check out our resources on why and how we recommend lubricating your components)
- 50 ml of GPL 205g0 can be used to lubricate up to 120 switches
- Tote Bag
- 100% cotton tote bag, screen-printed with Parallel logo
- Hand-dyed and washed in-house by Ralphy
- Bag colorway will be randomized between BIOME / HAZE
- The dyeing process results in each tote bag featuring a 1 of 1 pattern that is completely unique from the next
All sales are final.
In the case that an item is defective or damaged on arrival, please contact email@example.com with order details and pictures.
We will work to resolve your issue as soon as we can, but please note that issues related to damaged or defective orders will need to be prior to full assembly and within 2 weeks of confirmed delivery.