Snake celebrates form. Serpentine curves offer a medium to bend around standard comforts of keyboard weight design. Crafted by Discord-forged friends Wangus and Glizzo after chatting over favorite “blackgaze” bands, we hope Snake brings something refreshingly alive to your desk and the space around it.
Curves, from every angle
Rounding Snake's fierce energy, and inspired by vintage supercar design, edge to edge arrays of compound curves give the keyboard an appealing sculpt. Surgical-grade PVD-finished steel meets a trifecta of enamel infill to deliver a new kind of pop.
- Gasket o-ring mount
- 6 degree typing angle
- Anodized, finely bead blasted aluminum, PVD stainless steel with tri-color enamel infills.
- July: prototypes, testing, interest check, reviews.
- August: GB begins and ends
- October: manufacturing completes
- November: boards arrive, QC, fulfillment. All 2022.
- PCB designed and prototypes in hand
- Ordering keyboard prototypes
- To-Do: special packaging design, pricing, colorway finalization, final testing.